We want to make sure you are taken care of everyday. This bundle has been perfectly curated to make sure you have everything you need. With our Balancing Blend tea + tea infuser, our Vitamin E & the full sample set of all of our melts, you will be on your way to a good day!
WHOLE LOOSE LEAF HERBAL TEA
- Each tin contains approximately 45-50 servings with a heaping teaspoon of herbs used per cup of tea.
- Each sample contains a single serving of tea conveniently sealed in a tea filter bag so you can taste and see just how much you love this herbal blend!
- Perfectly Balanced: Caffeine Free
HOW TO BREW
Pour 8 ounces of pure, freshly boiled water over 1-2 teaspoons of tea, cover, and steep for 7-15 minutes, adjusting time to taste. Enjoy!
Compost used herbs to add nutrients to your soil.
Need an infuser to steep your tea in? We've got a handy stainless steel tea infuser available here!
- Relieve vaginal dryness
- Promote vaginal moisture and lubrication
- Smooth vulva care and massage
- Helps increase sensitivity
- Improves skin elasticity, softness, and suppleness
- Reduce irritation, itchiness, and redness from dry, thinning skin
Use one suppository daily or as often as needed to relieve dryness and minor irritations, or to supply fast and long-lasting vaginal lubrication during intimacy. Separate and peel open the suppository shell to remove suppository, place it into the applicator, and insert vaginally. Your body and needs are unique! Feel free to break one suppository in half, using one piece at a time, if less moisture is needed.
Need more vaginal suppository applicators? Go here!
In case of softening, store box of suppositories in a cool place or refrigerate 15 minutes prior to separating and opening to ensure the natural oils and butters are completely solid before insertion.
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.