We Did The Hard Work So You Don't Have To!
When you or someone you know starts their first period, it can sometimes be a strange and confusing time. We want to do what we can to make make this a less uncomfortable experience. This bundle will give you everything you need to navigate your way through your first period. Here is an article from us at Femallay that will also help you not only understand, but also know what to expect:
What this bundle includes:
- 1 Sample of Smooth Cycle Tea
- 1 Sample of Perfectly Balanced Tea
- 1 Sample of Lavender Melts
- 1 Sample of Tea Tree Melts
- 1 Small Clear Simplicity Cup
- 1 Starter Pack of Cloth Pads (Zany Cats pattern, with 1 sm, 1 md, 1 lg)
- 1 Starter Pack of Sea Sponges (the Jade & Pearl multi-pack)
WHOLE LOOSE LEAF HERBAL TEA
- Each sample contains a single serving of tea conveniently sealed in a tea filter bag so you can taste and see just how much you love this herbal blend!
HOW TO BREW
Pour 8 ounces of pure, freshly boiled water over 1-2 teaspoons of tea, cover, and steep for 7-15 minutes, adjusting time to taste. Enjoy! Pro tip: Compost used herbs to add nutrients to your soil.
1 Sample of Organic Lavender & Tea Tree Vaginal Cleansing Suppositories
1 Sample of Organic tea tree & Coconut Oil Vaginal Cleansing Suppositories
Use one suppository daily or as often as needed to relieve dryness and minor irritations. Separate and peel open the suppository shell to remove suppository, place it into the applicator, and insert vaginally. Your body and needs are unique! Feel free to break one suppository in half, using one piece at a time, if less moisture is needed.
Need more vaginal suppository applicators? Go here!
In case of softening, store box of suppositories in a cool place or refrigerate 15 minutes prior to separating and opening to ensure the natural oils and butters are completely solid before insertion.
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.