Femallay Naturally Moisturizing Vaginal Suppositories are a simple and effective way to treat vaginal dryness, itching and burning. Our vaginal suppositories are used to treat a wide range of infections, including bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections, and urinary tract infections. Femallay vaginal suppositories are made with all-natural ingredients, including organic coconut oil, boric acid, and vitamin E, to soothe your most sensitive areas. Plus, they're easy to use—just insert one vaginal suppository before bedtime and forget about it until morning. The soothing gel will absorb overnight, leaving you feeling moisturized and comfortable when you wake up!
How to Use Vaginal Suppositories
When using our vaginal suppository melts, be sure to follow these instructions:
- 1. Wash your hands with soap and water.
- 2. Carefully remove the foil wrapper from the suppository package and dispose of it in a trash can that is not accessible by children or pets.
- 3. Place the tip of the vaginal suppository into a suppository applicator to ensure it's easily inserted into the vagina.
- 4. Lie on your back with your knees bent upwards towards your chest and legs spread apart slightly. This will ensure there's enough room for the vaginal suppository to slip inside without discomfort..
- 5. Gently push the suppository into your vagina until it's gone. Your body then absorbs the medicine, and you start to see healing effects..
Can You Use Vaginal Suppositories on Your Period?
Yes! It's completely safe to use vaginal suppositories while on your period. They are a fantastic treatment for menstrual cramps and other ailments. However, make sure to use pads instead of tampons, as tampons can absorb some of the medication and prevent it from being fully absorbed.