No one enjoys that time of the month, but we wanted to make sure you are prepared! What is included in your bundle: all of the staples!
o 1 Sample of Smooth Cycle Tea
o 1 Sample of Perfectly Balanced Tea
o 1 Sample of Tea Tree Melts
o 1 Sample of Lavender Melts
o 1 Large Clear Simplicity Cup
o 1 Large Clear Easy-Empty Cup
o 1 Starter Pack of Reusable Cloth Pads (Pink Florals pattern in small, medium & large)
o 1 Starter Pack of Sea Sponges (Jade & Pearl multi-pack)
WHOLE LOOSE LEAF HERBAL TEA
- Each sample contains a single serving of tea conveniently sealed in a tea filter bag so you can taste and see just how much you love this herbal blend!
HOW TO BREW
Pour 8 ounces of pure, freshly boiled water over 1-2 teaspoons of tea, cover, and steep for 7-15 minutes, adjusting time to taste. Enjoy! Pro tip:
Compost used herbs to add nutrients to your soil.
- 1 sample of Organic Tea Tree & Coconut Oil Vaginal Cleansing Suppository Melts
- 1 sample of Organic Lavender & Tea Tree Vaginal Cleansing Suppositories
- Relieve vaginal dryness
- Promote vaginal moisture and lubrication
- Smooth vulva care and massage
- Helps increase sensitivity
- Improves skin elasticity, softness, and suppleness
- Reduce irritation, itchiness, and redness from dry, thinning skin
Use one suppository daily or as often as needed to relieve dryness and minor irritations, or to supply fast and long-lasting vaginal lubrication during intimacy. Separate and peel open the suppository shell to remove suppository, place it into the applicator, and insert vaginally. Your body and needs are unique! Feel free to break one suppository in half, using one piece at a time, if less moisture is needed.
Need more vaginal suppository applicators? Go here!
In case of softening, store box of suppositories in a cool place or refrigerate 15 minutes prior to separating and opening to ensure the natural oils and butters are completely solid before insertion.
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.